<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 31, 2007

I want you

I want you to call a meeting
in my cunt
I want you to write the agenda and then stick to it
I want you to turn up unannounced and screw it
I want your directors your investors your speculators your animal testers
in my cunt
I want you to make it a brand
I want the grand the second-hand the canned the sweated salted pan-fried
suntanned stoned single-malted jellied jarred mechanised and undermanned
in my cunt
I want the barred the banned the pitied the marred the scarred the various assorted
in my cunt
I want them hosted I want them toasted and I want honey-roasted
I want the courted the dated the feted celebrated the underrated
in my cunt
I want them borrowed I want them lent I want them taxed fined overdrawn and spent
in my cunt
I want them early I want them late I want them awaited
in my cunt
I want them carbonated chlorinated percolated fluorinated
I want them long short précised abbreviated censored expurgated
in my cunt
I want them hell-bent pimped limp stiff dressed spiced trounced dumped dead tipped tripped trapped pumped primed ponced
in my cunt
I want the attested the arrested the sorely tested
in my cunt
I want rich men poor men beggar men and thieves
I want take this take that round robin jackshit diddlysquat
in my cunt
I want Adam I want Eve I want the Garden of Eden the Twelve Tribes and more than enough seating
in my cunt
I want you to arrive I want you to leave I want you to thrive I want you to take pity
in my cunt
I want you to take shelter take care take cover lay siege move over moreover
I want you to hold steady make ready
in my cunt
I want your fleet I want your gain I want your storm troopers high seas heavy losses hard won terrain
in my cunt
I want your sacred and profane prophecies obituaries broken promises lame excuses profuse apologies and any other business
in my cunt
vetted spellchecked typeset diarised photocopied faxed backed up graffitied scrawled reinstalled and texted lest I forget: I want you to meet your calling
in my cunt


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?