<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 14, 2007

I want you

I want you to make war in my cunt
I want you to abuse your hedonism and then schmooze it
I want you bandit on my road to Apocrypha
I want you to sign a secret treaty and then refute it
I want your Lucifer look-alikes I want your cluster strikes I want your military order
in my cunt
I want you to drive your tanks along the trackless sand in my cunt and flatten
.............................................................................the already homeless
I want you to ask the World Bank to pay for it
I want you to forfeit your rights to fresh water
in my cunt
I want you to lie down and whimper
I want your missile code I want blood all over the road
I want Coca-Cola to make soda
in my cunt
I want the company to deplete all wells I want babies’ bellies to swell with constant hunger
I want the ironmonger selling slaughter with your guns
in my cunt
I want your daughter gang raped I want crack cocaine I want all relatives slain
I want no rain I want minefields I want night raids I want dead sheep
rotten teeth AIDS and phantom limb pain
in my cunt
I don’t ever want it to be over
I want to run for cover
in my cunt
I want to shout for my mother
I want your polemics beliefs disputed boundaries your oil sheiks your gulag factories
your lack of government your dispossessed disenfranchised repossessed lowest
class your non achievers fervent believers
in my cunt
I want your doublebinds your headlines your wealth your alibis your convincing media bullshit
I want you to stuff me full of it
in my cunt
I want you to live behind dark glasses and an electric fence above any suspicion
I want your botoxed celluliteless legged fake tittied trophy size-nought wife practicing her catwalk
in my cunt
I want you smooth talking whiter than white your height-weight ratio perfect
I want you beyond all redemption
I want millions dead
in my cunt
I want your head with its clear conscience asleep on your pillow
in my cunt at peace dreaming of running along some endlessly Jungian .......................................................................................beach
I want you to teach the children lies:
paradise is paramount
in my cunt


Comments:
Great couple of poems AnnMarie.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?