<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 20, 2008

bent-trance

he has me backed up in the cave. I
want his she. I
wait and wait: my
past sefer-scribed, scrolled up into
its own profuse anastomoses. I
am pinioned by stalactite causes: I
have pissed my feet with the waiting of
him. I
cover my toes with
.........my third wings: I
shall draw her out of him shall have to
unfurl shall make satin from
serge: I
mither grogram specks to scatter-pearls: I
scavel in the chert-dirt pick scent trail,
stiffen enough to spraint: she
further inches and further her taint stink gossamer rose and silk and incomplete first
rouses
: her
origin glossal: I
want him holed up in the patience truss: I
want her fossiled in the residue sluice-duct: I
want her towsed: have her undisambiguated, smacked up in the psalmplay splay
position,
bait

laid

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?