<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 19, 2008

flale 

the with-strap has sharp say
y/our suck-lieu lets its bare
in a circumspect y/our
splayshaft unhinders
a dawn a speak a
maundering tzt: I
hold gag for thought array let
forward for forward’s sake
make may-play on the
might intake plight
feather a slight
tight whack
stay
a
way too
a nightfool
y/our every an in
wherever a led a blet
a wolfware a hipdare tyranny
y/our my ask reversal
not any incommon
cavernous
dewlap
drip
nor few
nor naked
but satinbraced
sliplidinous sissed
and prickdancerly
lipkick blissed
t/his again
beholdjizz
messfest
a fakefuck rest a
further nuanced lickchoke
reflex splaced a'test a further whealed
an’ recuffal an'
breathed an’

finally
laid
to




Poetry Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Comments:
Paraphrasing my ideas here:
"from dawn to nightfool
a wolfware, a hipdare tyranny.
your ask my reversal?
not any incommon drip...do bliss
...furtave nuanced lick choke.
and finally laid to"

you must know this influence slightly near but not close.
I tore it slightly apart to get the drift, now I can read it and feel what my senses or intuition allows. thank you AnnMarie
 
you have nice poems!

did you write it?

cheers
 
i almost didn't understood anything...even when i thought i knew English...

i hoped i understood, my fault...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?