<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 30, 2009

whalk 

I: pave the swinepath you/r

directions are a desist you/r

desparple of the wise rue litter: I

dowse a sweet crack my clue-thorns

planted nether by my forebears

scent a thoroughfare scarce

and runnelled baybare a

spent discover a known

formal sepia spinthrift

agave horse chestnut

I shelter in the nowstoeps’

cover hysop-fill my hipbag with

syrup-tender, haunt melodies from

the pluck dunes the suck-sand spume-

shucks and only resolve and only an open

and still you/r sparsoil traillage

and still you/r whiffle

midden: I

trawl urge: I

tip over you/r

tittup-miscue strewing tap

backscatter my morning sads my

daunts. The begin. I hang my sipflask

on baal-hooks provender my decides, one

further a sententiae’d guilt array doxastic

whitewash

spray-clichés: I

supplicate motivation: I

gather snowdrupes from under

spatter-clover fend the future-husks

no matter insperse-muck opinion spawl, crawl

one step, mark vision-stooks

slip so-seed

into the argue holes

you/r immigration deploys

you/r mind body apartheid

my nevertheless conviction-heresy

a lime-sparge on you/r bull philosophy: I

pouch my baby-belly with warm

workpalms hew with a

spare thought a

do-able a

true




Poetry Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?